AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
“Awesome. [It’s] no surprise this video has gone viral…” -funnycommercialworld.com
- Promote the Museum’s latest special exhibition with an online video which challenged recent research that showed preconceptions among audiences of the Museum as “dated” and “boring”
- Create and distribute a fun and engaging video that felt fresh and would also delight audiences, while preserving the scientific integrity of the Museum
Capture the “experience” of the Museum (inspiration, engagement, excitement of activated learning) as a powerful way to contextualize its “products” (exhibitions and programs). Speak to the wonder and awe that the Museum evokes
Engage audiences in contemporary content channels –YouTube, Hulu, programmatic video– and in unexpected media, such as Taxi TV and local cable
- Hundreds of thousands of video views.
- Award-winner for non-profit video, consumer TV spot, online cultural video and overall creativity.
- Numerous media and influencer/blog mentions.